Since our founding, Cenergistic has worked with more than 1,400 organizations nationwide to save more than $4.5 billion in utility costs. This success has been validated by the United States Environmental Protection Agency, which has recognized Cenergistic and many of our clients for our joint work in energy conservation. To earn the EPA’s ENERGY STAR certification, a facility must be certified by a licensed engineer as being among the lowest 25% of buildings of its type, nationwide, in energy use per square foot, and must maintain the highest standards for the quality of its internal environment.
ENERGY STAR recognition validates the efforts of every Cenergistic team member and of the thousands of our client staff members who have done their part to save precious financial and environmental resources through energy conservation.
Cenergistic was awarded the 2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award in recognition of the company's continued leadership in protecting the environment through superior energy conservation.
An ENERGY STAR partner since 2005, Cenergistic received the ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award in 2009 and 2010 and the Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
In 2014, Cenergistic led the list of the ENERGY STAR Top Certifiers with 490 building certifications for clients.
In 2016, Cenergistic clients are expected to earn more than 900 ENERGY STAR certifications.
The Department of Energy named Cenergistic the #1 "Service & Product Provider" for ENERGY STAR Certifications, with clients earning more than 8,000 recognitions as of December 1, 2016.
Cenergistic clients are among the most energy-efficient organizations in the nation:
Since the ENERGY STAR Program's inception, numerous Cenergistic clients have received significant ENERGY STAR recognition, including:
Beyond the energy savings you receive and the positive impact this effort has on your organization, Cenergistic’s energy conservation program offers proven environmental impact. Stewardship of our natural resources isn’t an option. It’s an imperative. Here are six “green” reasons to implement your own Cenergistic program:
1. Show the Public You Care. A Cenergistic program is a positive way to turn America's red, white and blue into green!
2. Preserve AND Save. Unlike other environmentally-friendly initiatives, a Cenergistic program preserves the environment and saves you money. With a Cenergistic program, “Green is Green."
3. Maximize Your Impact. Unlike do-it-yourself efforts, a Cenergistic program produces the greatest possible environmental result. We even provide you with the industry-standard tools to measure it!
4. Generate Positive Press. Cenergistic programs regularly generate positive press. It’s difficult to criticize organizations that are doing all they can to conserve resources, protect the environment, and serve as responsible corporate citizens.
5. Be a Role Model. A Cenergistic program is a great way to demonstrate social responsibility to people you care about.
6. Do the Right Thing. In a world of constrained natural resources, the case for environmental stewardship grows stronger every day. A Cenergistic program is a money-saving, earth-friendly choice. Reducing pollution and greenhouse gases is simply the right thing to do.
When you partner with Cenergistic, you can be confident you are doing everything you possibly can in favor of the environment, reducing greenhouse gases and creating a cleaner, safer, more sustainable world.
Results per www.energystar.gov, December 1, 2016 and internal records.